eSUN Bio eResin-PLA Pro – Grey 4×0.5kg
eSUN Biodegradable PLA Resin, Compatible to most LCD printers using 405 nm wavelength
2kg - Grey
Out of stock
Packaged in a durable aluminium bottle
– Biodegradable PLA Resin Pro, Compatible with most LCD printers using 405 nm wavelength light.
– 75 shore D hardness, Not brittle, Low Shrinkage
– Faster Printing Speed
– Low Odour
Resin for Monochrome Screen PrinterS – eSUN’s high precision eResin PLA Pro is designed especially for large build volume printing. Compatible for monochrome screen printers and color screen printers, printing without residual film or sediment. Enjoy a high successful printing rate.
Solidify wavelength: 395nm to 405nm
Viscosity (25C,mPa.s): 200 to 300 mpa.s
Flexural strength (Mpa): 36Mpa to 49Mpa
Flexural Modulus (Mpa): 600 to 800
Tensile strength (Mpa): 37Mpa to 48 Mpa
Elongation at break (%): 25% to 28%
Hardness (D): 75-80
1) Keep away from light and sealed at room temperature.
2) It is recommended to store the resin between 15 Celsius and 35 Celsius in its original container.
Avoid any dusty or moist environment.
1) Shake well before use. Avoid any direct sunlight during usage.
2) Keep it away from the children. Do not put in mouth.
3) Wear gloves before use to avoid direct contact with the skin and keep the room ventilated.
4) By skin contact please wash with plenty of water immediately. Seek medical advice if necessary.
5) Clean finished model with alcohol (>95%) for about 30 seconds.
Bottom Exposure Time: 30-50s when layer thickness is 0.05mm, recommend set to 40s.
Normal Exposure Time: 6-10s when layer thickness is 0.05mm, recommend set to 7s on EPAX X1 or 10 seconds on Anycubic Photon.
PS: Exposure time is proportional to layer thickness. The numbers above are for layer thickness 0.05mm. if thickness is 0.1mm, the normal exposure time will be 12-20s.